9.10.2010

Projects 1-3: Digital Layout and Design

This is campaign project for Portland Center Stage downtown. We were asked to do postcards, a brochure, a interactive pdf and a booklet (soon to come). Ideally, the theme throughout the project should be the same but it didn't quite work out that way. Eventually for my portfolio I will go back and fix it.


The Postcards- We were to create 6 postcards (4 fronts, 2 backs) each with a different idea/theme. Two of the fronts were centered around PCS and the other two were centered around a play.































The Brochure: We were given the information that had to be on the brochure. (I'm not happy with this brochure. I was pressed for time because we were moving. Eventually, I will go back and change it up.)

(frontside)














(backside)














Interactive PDF: So for those of you that don't know, this is a regular pdf that will click to other pages much like a webpage. Because of the nature of the blog, you will not be able to click through it yourself but you will be able to see all the pages. This was quite simple and easy for me to create since I have experience with web design as seen here.
















The Booklet: This is a project that we were asked to create an 8 page spread from Portland Center stage. (Soon to come).

No comments:

Post a Comment